Agricultural Robotics’ Croc Pitch win was highlighted on the NT Country Hour radio program, aired by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). This popular agricultural and rural affairs show provides comprehensive coverage of the latest news, developments, and issues related to agriculture, horticulture, and primary industries in the region.
During the interview, journalist Matt Brann took a closer look at the planned mango auto harvester commercialisation roll out as well as recent developments on the technology.
Dr Amanda White (Director, Agricultural Robotics) said it was an absolute pleasure to join the show and share insight on the technology pipeline from prototype to product.
For more information, read the online ABC article by clicking here.
Topics covered in the linked Country Hour NT Broadcast
- Agricultural Robotics, developing a mango-picking robot, has won $1 million in venture capital.
- AACo’s major shareholder has been granted bail after being charged with multiple alleged instances of insider trading.
- Agricultural companies are increasingly looking for employees with tertiary ag degrees.
- Early construction is underway at a rare earths project, about 130 kilometres north of Alice Springs.
- From mid-next year, public and private companies in Australia could be legally required to report climate-related financial information.
- A Top End ringer thinks his dog could be the hardest working dog in Australia.
NT Country Hour: Rural news and events from the Northern Territory and the nation.
Listen live from 12:30 weekdays Talkback: 1300 057 222